Free chipotle on 6/25, 5pm to 8pm

jeffmeden

Guest GMoney
I saw the lines also everywhere, even when i went by the one on Maxtown at 8:30 the line looked to be one hour long. I wanted to just yell "Go to work! Even at minimum wage your better off!" I am getting train horns and PA just for when they give out free burritos again...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the fabled 'free burrito' coupons they were supposed to give out at 8pm? I showed up at the local one at 7:55 hoping they would wrap things up and start handing out coupons (the line was wrapped around the building 1.5 times) but the coupons were a no-show. I left after 15 minutes and allegedly (hearing from someone who works there) at 8pm they put an employee in line to mark the end and they kept serving free burritos until almost 10pm just to work through who was in line as of 8.

Yeah I haven't heard of anyone actually getting a coupon. They were still giving out free burritos well after 8pm. One of my friends in Heath said he got his burrito at 8:40 last night and the store was still wrapped. My guess is they kept giving them out untill the ran out of food or the place closed. I mean they claim they serve only fresh food, so any extra at the end of the night should have been tossed. Might as well give it out than toss it.

my wife, myself, my 2 kids (who are too young to enjoy Chipotle) stopped twice (Georgesville, Hilliard) = 8 burritos + 8 drinks = around $60 for 2 hours

had no plans, nothing better to do last night so all in all, can't beat it.

we chilled and conversed while the kids played with other kids

still got burritos left over after today :)

edit: and i almost forgot, while standing in line in Hilliard, the manager of Chick-fil-a? passed out free 8 piece nugget cards so 4 free 8 pieces as well!

I'm sorry, if you wait in line for a $5.75 burrito for an hour, you really need to adjust the priorities in life, whether you have something to do or not. My time is worth more than that.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm sorry, if you wait in line for a $5.75 burrito for an hour, you really need to adjust the priorities in life, whether you have something to do or not. My time is worth more than that.

Dude it wasn't just for baurritos they had tacos and salads too.

I didn't wait either. left once I saw how long the line was.