cruise to advance saturday

phil

Not to poop in the thread or anything, but I think I saw you on 256 the other day, I was turning just before 70. I was in the dirty red charger, I had my buddy yell "AJ!" out the window, but you were unphased.....

groupies

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to poop in the thread or anything, but I think I saw you on 256 the other day, I was turning just before 70. I was in the dirty red charger, I had my buddy yell "AJ!" out the window, but you were unphased.....

i was going for ice cream:) i live down the street from there.

that kinda reminds me, i saw you at the buzellies (i think thats how you spell it lol) the other day, i like that wing you have on the vette.

i live right down the street maybe 5 or so houses. i was rebuilding the rear diff in his race car. its not on now, its an autocross thing.

What time are the people that are going to Sonic actually gonna meet there?

wrong thread newbie, but if you go up there I would say 10ish

idk what happens at 8. I've known anone to go that easrly

ooooooo i want a bigger bike dammit every since we went on that ride a few sundays ago ...could keep up some what in the cornes but dam as soon as it hits straights BAM im lost lol

Yeah, that Apple Valley trip was a lot of fun. We don't expect people to keep up. That's why we wait for people. Everyone rides at their own pace. Its safer that way.