Tornados!

SPLN SUX

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember dodging farm equipment "debris we have debris"... lol great movie, this stuff seems to be building in a steady line straight out to indy, and for about 5 minutes 10tv flaked out on broadcasting, and then i guess they were guilted back on the air.

the sirs are coming on and off turns out the lightning screwed up there radio frequency that controls them so there goin on and off but there susped to be off so if you hear them there is no tornado

som on thought they had saw a funnel on the west side but the national weather service said it was a false statement so everythings good ....anthoony if you want ill drive to you house and keep ur ta eerrrr i mean ur house company since its down the road lol

That was a cool storm. I was leaving Gypsy around 11:35ish, and saw bolts, wasn't raining. Cool. Walk to the car, get on 670 from Summit, and we kept seeing flashes of lightning. Turn on the Ipod, my friend heard sirens, thought it was the song, paused, and they continued. So we get onto 71N, and we just see wall clouds. Fucking awesome!

Stayed at my friends place until the worst blew over, and as I sit at Huntley and 161, Jack Maxton's power goes out. Then the power dropped on the rest of the street, just a fraction of a second after one another. It was like a movie, seeing the power die like that.

Cool night/storm overall. Very memorable.