270 north at 161/sunbury rd

cptn janks

OSHP has been sitting on the far east side of 270 north, over on the east side of the wall that divides the three lanes that go to easton/161 and the 3 lanes that stay on 270. they sit about 100 yards or so south of where the right two lanes go east for 161. keep an eye out.

usually they sit in the center of 270, and not off on this side of the wall, and people usually fly through there because of it.

3 cars and a motorcycle.

• Upvote 1

I live right by there and the city really did a shady thing by setting the speed limit at 65 once the NEXT project was done, let everyone get used to the 65 speed limit for a few weeks, then lower it to 55. I catch myself merging way above 55, then have to slow way down once I realize it.

yeah...luckily, when i come over morse rd, i can see if theres any cops earlier than their usuall spot. usually theres not and i can slow down just in time.

if they werent retarded, they wouldnt sit 20 feet past the 1st "55" sign...i can see you 1/4 mile away, and it takes me about 3 seconds to get from 70 to 55-60...if he was smart, he'd sit down a bit more so people dont think hes there, and do 65, then he could nail them

whatever though...it seems that daily, 3-4 people are dumb enough to speed through there and get busted.

I drive into there several times a week at during the lunch hour. I would guess almost every day for the last few weeks they have had at least 4 different cruisers/bikes pulling people over.

If you go that way dont speed. Plain and simple.

I live right by there and the city really did a shady thing by setting the speed limit at 65 once the NEXT project was done, let everyone get used to the 65 speed limit for a few weeks, then lower it to 55. I catch myself merging way above 55, then have to slow way down once I realize it.

yeah they didnt improve shit up there. i think its the blendon PD that wants the speed limit lowered up there. they got it at 45 now on 161 again :rolleyes:

but what the fuck, you just built a whole new freeway that is supposed to improve the flow of traffic then why the fuck lower the speed limit?

then again, they didnt really fix anything. its still a big clusterfuck. why cant they just build something right the first time?

• 2 weeks later...