AWD-500SE Up and running

Scotty2Hotty

After our much anticipated wait, our Mustang AWD-500SE dyno is here. That means AWD capabilities for all those AWD cars/trucks. Our dyno will also accomidate up to 153 inch wheel base aswell, for those larger trucks.

Basic Dyno Session (3 pulls)

Advanced Dyno Session (3 pulls with AFR monitoring)

Before and After Session (2 pulls with AFR monitoring)

Before and After with installation done @ PPC

Hourly Dyno Rental

Hourly Dyno Tuning

Half Day Dyno Rental (4 hour rental)

Full Day Rental (8 hour rental)

Half Day Dyno Tuning

Full Day Dyno Tuning

Stainless Steel weld in bung for wideband air fuel monitoring w/ plug

****If you have any questions feel free to call us (740)549-2828*****CALL FOR PRICING****

I'm curious. I'm waiting to do a dyno comparsion between all the awd dynos to show which ready what. I would like to do it in 1 day. Anychance we could work out a deal?

Also what all are you tuning.

who is tuning for it to be so expensive

i mena even the 3 pulls with afr are more than anyone else what are you offering that is better than say brian or ips

Load bearing dyno, meaning you get more of an accurate # vs. fixed roller weight. An inertia dyno can really only tune at WOT, vs. load bearing you can fix it at a set RPM. We ordered ours nice and large to accomidate trucks too. :)

-Thorne, just PM me, I'll see what I can work out.

-Tuning wise, we're using SCT, EFI Live and I believe HP tuners aswell. Not to mention the diesel customers can see their Bullydog or Edge tuners in action aswell. Randy, who did tuning with Slomotion does some of our work aswell.