Going retro... CREW

V8 Beast

what a fay gtheread . hey heere is an idea. quit making the kitchen a conversation for hom erotic loving nambla members and keep it to flaming people. mkay? makay,.

You type/talk as if you had a mouth full of balls. :confused:

:D

what a fay gtheread . hey heere is an idea. quit making the kitchen a conversation for hom erotic loving nambla members and keep it to flaming people. mkay? makay,.

This appears to be the typing of one that has had too much to drink. From the formation of words I would also assume that you are being pounded from behind by a hairy man and are having trouble aiming to press the correct key.

In the future please take your time. Your eagerness to type has made you look uneducated, and has probably upset your lover. First focus on your man love... then try to be a hardcore. Doing both just doesnt work. Mkay?

To expand on my last post... Your post is equivalent to a midget on a moped holding an ak-47 with bunny slippers and pink panties on. You may be deadly... but people are still going to laugh at you.

Edit: That's kinda funny :p

Look ma! I posted 3 times in a row! :p

http://www.prague-life.com/media/pics/gay-prague.jpg

I was actually thinking about this. Lets say you pay $9000 (not including insurance) a year for your car and gas. A horse would end up costing less in the long run. After you pay for the horse and stable you dont have to make payments on them anymore. The car is cheaper the first year, but the horse would be drastically cheaper after that. Food. shoes, an vet bills over 12 months will only total $9k+ if your horse is sick all the time.

Note* People who own their cars would not profit by having a horse

A good horse will cost you about $3k

Putting the horse in a stable will be about $500/month + probably a $50-100/month food surcharge. Building your own barn will cost you about $25k (proper stalls are expensive) BTW, hay is about $5/bale right now and 1 horse will probably eat around 2 bales per week, so $5*104= another $520.

I can go on and on. Horses only start to become cost effective when you have multiple horses.

How do I know this? Grew up on a 40 acre horse farm and my parents and sister still have 14 horses on the property.

funny thread, just a fyi.... a kid was killed and 2 others were ticketed for street racing outside of bern indiana....all 3 were using there family's horse and buggys

Anyone have a link to this? Sound stupidly funny.