Local trans shop for new trans

Sam1647545489

Guest Removed

Full weight formula that goes 8.95/151 with a glide

ls2/afr heads/fast intake/400 shot/3600 pounds

Why wouldn't you get a glide?

same guy that in FSCA and knows that trans breaks. thats why he carry's spares! 3600 lbs cars KILL glides!

No more roll racing. I mean will play around alittle but it is goin to be built to run low 9's with high 140 traps.

thats cool. care you gonna do a solid axle swap? the FD rearend doesnt handle hard launches too well.

when I messed with gm auto trannies I just bought all the parts and had transmission masters here in reynoldsburg assemble it for me I wasn't running 140 traps but the car made well over 500ft lbs of torque and never broke anything ( in the trans :) )

AJ could polly do what you want too....

Guest 614Streets
Sam are you going to run a CSI composite sheild in that car? If you do be prepared for a little work to get it to fit right. Thats what I have in the Nova. Its 300 bucks but its worth your feet over in a Transbrake car , but then again you could Ultrabell it.

waaaaaaay off topic...

are you familiar with the k20 motors?? im sure you are.

i have a mysterious oil leak i have a question about, im sure its coming from the lower timing cover but not sure

i need to give you guys a call

Call the shop and talk to corey or me!

sam, call wasserbeck in prospect ohio, he is inexpensive and only 40 minutes away from you.

As far as the rear end of the fd, get a kaaz rear end with a pfs diff brace, it will handle 8 second passes all day long, the stage 5 axles won't however. If I were you, I would either swap in a 9in or a cobra irs 8.8. There are subframe kits for the cobra rear end conversion.

Good luck with the build.

ohh, and post pics now bitch!

Jackson