Hood VS Windsheild Part 2 :( CREW

Rhett

So I was on my way to Macco to drop off my car for work to be done starting tomorrow. And On my way there while doing 35mph down Wagoner Rd... my hood... well I dont really know but my hood flys up, shattering my windsheild and fucking up my fender and "A" pillar. So now I have to pay a deductable since the window is $350 alone. BUt with that quick question. When the insurance adjuster comes to look at it and see nitrous lines and solinoids, will I still be covered or will they say my car "Isn't for Street use"??

I will have picks up latter on..... I am going to get drunk now, FUCK!!!!! :mad:

Guest tbutera2112

and people gave me shit for wanting to/actually putting hood pins on my car....HA....ford fucked up, go on a major stang site and you will see this all the time! mustangs + hoods = bad news

oh and that sucks man...sorry to hear....guess its time for that cowl you were talkin about

and people gave me shit for wanting to/actually putting hood pins on my car....HA....ford fucked up, go on a major stang site and you will see this all the time! mustangs + hoods = bad news

oh and that sucks man...sorry to hear....guess its time for that cowl you were talkin about

It was thw cowl I was talking about... on the way to get painted and the rust fixed!

Just pull out the bottle; No laws anywhere that state that you can't have the lines on there, just don't point it out and they probably won't even see it, if they do just tell them it's for show, and not actually equipped.

probably karma coming back at you for taking your car to maaco. i had my old car there 7 or 8 times at 2 different locations over 18 months, and it still wasnt right. paint flaking off all the time, dirt in the paint, shoddy body work, etc etc

you should go get your car before they touch it, and take it somewhere else

Maybe.... I should have just driven it into a pole and totaled it.

probably karma coming back at you for taking your car to maaco. i had my old car there 7 or 8 times at 2 different locations over 18 months, and it still wasnt right. paint flaking off all the time, dirt in the paint, shoddy body work, etc etc

you should go get your car before they touch it, and take it somewhere else

Guest tbutera2112
It was thw cowl I was talking about... on the way to get painted and the rust fixed!

that sucks man...my cowl popped on me one time but not all the way, got lucky as shit... it has pins in it now, i suggest you do the same!

Someone who owned my car before me decided to have Maaco paint it...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/skoval25/maacosucks.jpg

Just for reference, this is what it should look like...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/skoval25/nice.jpg

Sucks about your car bro, sorry to hear it

I've never heard of a stock hood flying up unless someone messed with it or had it popped. The only ones I have seen fly up are shitty aftermarket hoods like cinci composites.

Hood on my 95 Mustang flew open, on the way home from buying it no less. Had been in a wreck at one point and whoever fixed it half-assed the latch. On the Maaco side, I actually let them paint the half doors on my heep, actually did a kick ass job, was impressed. But that's a small part to paint too.

Guest tbutera2112
ive heard that if you do the prep work yourself that maaco paint comes out decent...i would still never try it on my own car though