The BK Loaded steakhouse burger....

JaSSon

I tried one a few weeks ago, the meat has a very weird aftertaste. Definitely never getting another.

Word to that one! I had ine tiday and took one bite out of it and went up to the counter and ask for my money back! When i got back to the shop i through-up 3 times and didnt feel well at all the rest of the day and could hardly even work! Can you say food poisoning!

Guest EM1 2ENVY
Word to that one! I had ine tiday and took one bite out of it and went up to the counter and ask for my money back! When i got back to the shop i through-up 3 times and didnt feel well at all the rest of the day and could hardly even work! Can you say food poisoning!

my b.s detector is ringing ;)

Yes, I actually said it looked like an abortion. Jason took about two more bites before taking it back up to the counter and getting something else.

To be fair, I just believe that the Reynoldsburg BK is the worst BK I have ever experienced. I blame it mostly on that.