hi new to scene

camAro86

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
lol.. can i get out the oven now..lol.. its so hot in here i cant breath. there are no other forums just oven. do you know what it feels like to have OVEN as your only forum. its like OK ima sell some parts i cant i just put them in the oven and let it burn. now i have parts on fire. im like you cant sale these parts there burn. so you know what i do i put them on eBay as gently used. but no one buys my burnt parts. but the weird guy , you know the weird guy who thinks he can rebuilt everything . but he cant cause the oven burnt it. so then i get a negative feed back saying "dude these parts are burnt" and then i gota give the guy his money back cause i said it was gently used. But it wasn't, i lied it was burnt from the oven you know..lol..

can i get out the oven. do i haft to sing to you Anthony. ima soldier and soldiers cant sing but ill try

DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOUR MY COLUMBUS RACING HEEERRRROOOOOOO. YOUR EVERYTHING I WOULD LIKE TO BEEEEEEE.. I CAN FLY HIGHER THEN A COLUMBUS RACING EAGLEEEE AND YOU AND THE WIND BERNEATH MY CAMAROOOOO..

spelled it right that time see

camAro

thats worth getting out the oven right

i cant even go to Polaris . you wanna know why people are talking bout CR what can i say oh yeah theres great things happening in the oven did you know its a new guy with a topic called NOOB.. yeah freaking great

lol