Verizon Wireless Crew

excell

Does someone work in Verizon business sales? PM me your number, I need to make some changes to my business accounts. Thank you!

I work for Verizon Business. Not sales, but out of curiousity what service(s) do you have with us ?

EDIT: You appear to still need Verizon Wireless, not Business.

FAIL

:confused:

Greenie check with OneToEnvy he works for Verizon. He might be able to help you out. He's up at the Polaris store (614) 547-0301. His Name is Mike i'd help you but i'm only IT. I don't know shit about accounts.

Shoot me a PM with what you need done, upgraded, etc. I have a few team members I promoted over the the business side in the past that may be able to help.

LG Dare FTL!! B have you used the phone yet? I demoed it for the last 2 weeks and I'm not amused that Blackberry Thunder looks pretty nice.. But the BB Version of the Bold we are getting at the end of the year I can't WAIT to get my hands on!!!!!

LG Dare FTL!! B have you used the phone yet? I demoed it for the last 2 weeks and I'm not amused that Blackberry Thunder looks pretty nice.. But the BB Version of the Bold we are getting at the end of the year I can't WAIT to get my hands on!!!!!

I havnt. It looked pretty sweet from what I saw in the trainings. If its garbage I may just cry :(