tonight 7/4

Guest tbutera2112

It was pretty dead there. We walked up to these bikes and I asked them if they wanted to race, they were like "race what?" and I said that white vette.....they replied, Hell NO! That right ther is pussy shit! Whats this town coming to when a bike is afraid of getting beat by a car?

It was pretty dead there. We walked up to these bikes and I asked them if they wanted to race, they were like "race what?" and I said that white vette.....they replied, Hell NO! That right ther is pussy shit! Whats this town coming to when a bike is afraid of getting beat by a car?

ill run ur vette for fun if u want sometime.

Then I saw from behind

"How bout you run that lil 600 and not your mouth and you might just have to go home losing to a VW"

burn.

I might be out tonight not sure.

Guest tbutera2112
some dude in a wrx got us kicked out....lol when the security guard was trying to talk he was blowing an air horn that was attached to his car...she flipped her shit

some dude in a wrx got us kicked out....lol when the security guard was trying to talk he was blowing an air horn that was attached to his car...she flipped her shit

yea, that was pretty gay. its a good thing you and i didnt race, i think i passed like 3 cops right after i turned onto polaris pkwy