schottenstein center seats???

Slimpsy1647545505

I have a weird question. . . but I've never been to the schottenstein center and was wondering if there seating was just regular stadium style fold down or perhaps by random chance it was a nicer fold down seat? I'm wanting to take my wife to a concert there . . but I'm 6'5" pushing 300 (pretty big) and am worried that I'll either be uncomfortable or make those surrounding me be uncomfortable.

I was there for Red Hot Chilli Peppers a few years ago and as i remember it they are fold down seats that are connected, in other words they're not free standing collapsable metal folding chairs. I spent most of the show standing as did everyone else so I suppose depending on who your seeing and what kind of show it is it wont matter how comfy the seats are.

if you remember when you and i met in Obetz, i am about your size. i was uncomfortable as hell in the seat, but i was standing most of the time anyway at the LP concert around Valentines day