Reynoldsburg Fireworks tonight!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, everyone. I'm glad we could have a good time, socialize, and park Civics on my lawn :grin2:

hush about the civics, it's free gas :D

It was fun. I was a little startled when a rocket thing shot out of the sewer at me.

Oh it did. It was cool. But I saw my life flash before my eyes. And yes, they were very good. I was told by my mom they are always good? Didn't know that. But they were.

are you talking about the fireworks or anthony's bratwurst? :confused::confused:

lol. i didnt throw it at her, i pointed the bottle directly at her, and told me to go get the keys to your car or she would get it. i still have no keys...wtf?

but really, i was trying to keep that beer bottle up and it wouldnt stay up on the grass, and tipped over right before it shot off.

Oh it did. It was cool. But I saw my life flash before my eyes. And yes, they were very good. I was told by my mom they are always good? Didn't know that. But they were.

like the bottle rockets, short flash?

Turns out, I can grill food :)

and yourself;)

Guest Melanie

Thanks for the food. Was fun watching stuff get blown up (even the glass bottle that exploded on me :) ) And letting me play with your guns. Hope I do get to shoot those one day soon.

Also thanks for hooking it up with your dad. My moms going to give him some more work because he did such a good job. Tell him I said thanks too if you dont mind.

when anthony sadi u were coming i called bs

was hoping i was wrg but nope :(

lol oh great he put up the hype! yeah i was supposed to... but no one cares about my excuse.

i believe this weekend we will be doing something.... hopefully

lol oh great he put up the hype! yeah i was supposed to... but no one cares about my excuse.

i believe this weekend we will be doing something.... hopefully

ugh huh alright lets hear the excuse? did u fall over get pregnant and have the baby all in the same day? ;)