Save lives.. or cause more accidents? CREW

V8 Beast

So if more people (including passengers) wore helmets while in cars do you think the death toll in accidents would decrease or increase? After seeing the laws they are trying to pass I figured motorcycles would be next, and then cars right after that.

I think the number would go down if the helmet didnt cause extra blind spots and was properly ventilated If I had to wear the helmet I wear at the track I would get in an accident once a month.

LOL! If I ride my mountian bike without a helmet here soon I could be fined... and that thing usually goes about 5mph. Why not make people in cars wear helmets? Life is dangerous and I think helmets should be fused to our heads for our own safety.... Especially Kenny :p

What I never wore a helment as a kid and look I'm................... hrmmmmm maybe helments are a good idea.

Just kidding for kids on bikes I mean damn, Growing up falling down was part of the game it taught you to take less risks and try not to fuck urself up.

Guest Removed
must wear mits and a helmet to ride the short bus

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/cover1-2_14.jpg

how did you find a pic of thorne? :confused:

Guest Removed
I heard that the bus wasnt always short. I was told they took out seats so they could have an excuse not to pick you up :confused:

why do you think me and you was just standing there holding hands.

thanks god your mom took us everyday.

Did you ever figure out why she would drop you off at home first, then take me home. Then come home hours later :confused: