Ricers will be ricers

cNeutron

I go out to my car to leave work today and put something in my trunk. I close it and see on the top of my bumper it says "import" written into the dust. I thought this was funny but honestly who does that? I also found out that I really need to wash my car.

...my car... top of my bumper ... written into the dust. I also found out that I really need to wash my car.

You should just go take your keys and drop them off at Goodwill for a tax write off. You just lost your privilege to own a nice looking car. ;)

You should just go take your keys and drop them off at Goodwill for a tax write off. You just lost your privilege to own a nice looking car. ;)

whoa whoa it has been a long week I havent been able to wash it. I feel bad enough about it dont crush my spirit. lol

whoa whoa it has been a long week I havent been able to wash it. I feel bad enough about it dont crush my spirit. lol

They sell these brushes called "California dusters". Buy one. They require no water to work. Just a few wiping motions like when you wipe your butt after pooping. ;)

At least they didn't key it!!

Might as well have. Writing stuff like that on dirty paint will lightly etch the surface and leave behind the writing. Pisses me off every time I see someone do that. They don't realize that they might as well have just key'd the car becuase it created almost as much damage.