Friend of mine just finished his CD, (underground/alternative) Hip Hop. Check it out

Trouble Maker

So a good friend of mine from growing up had been talking about doing a CD for a long time. He had dabbled in making some songs, but never really went at it with the intent of making a full CD. He finally made the time to devote to it and here it is. Rap/hip hop usually isn't my cup of tea, but I really like a few of the songs. Just trying to let some more people know about his music too. The lyrics explore a wide range of things, politics, inner struggles, growing up, becoming an 'adult'. Check it out, let people know about it if you like it. He sent me the CD, so I haven't used this website, but from playing with it for a few seconds it looks like you can listen to his music, or even download it if you like it!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=204771&content=music

More high quality download of the whole cd. http://rapidshare.com/files/127529585/Cyan_-_One__Album____192kps.rar.html

umm... is it just me or does he have a striking resemblance to Kevin Federline?

Except for my friend is not a gigantic douche bag waste of space... but I guess I could see that from the pic. It's kind of hard for me to get perspective because I've seen my friend in real life and not just one picture of his face.

I listen to everything really, and I'm not exclusively a "rap guy" by any means, but I'd listen to it. I heard two songs, there's a few bad lyrics but all in all not bad, especially for an independent guy.

I like his sound. Did he make the beats and produce the whole gig or is he just a lyricist?

He did everything. I'm pretty sure on his PC. The only thing that had any work from others was the few tracks that say feat. someone else next to them. Rachel is his Fiance, so I can imagine she helped out with the creativity process at times and then signing or talking on those tracks, but that's about it. I'm not sure on the other tracks if those guys made any of the music or just 'sang'.

Glad some of you liked it and glad I could let people know about his CD. He's poured a lot of work into it so I'm happy I can spread it out and that some of you like it. Feel free to pass copies around. :)