Department of Veterans Affairs Welcome Home Event

VA GUY

http://www.columbuswelcomehome.com/

Our website is finally up and running! Our 2nd Annual OEF/OIF Welcome Home event is planned for Sunday, August 17, 2008, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm at Whitehall Community Park on Hamilton Road, just south of the airport. Check out the site and you'll see what all will be going on. There are events for the kids so mom and dad can walk around in peace. ODNR will be there with alot of their stuff, including fishing classes for the tots (as well as a free fishing rod/reel for them!). I haven't been able to track down any race cars to show up, called up Team Jegs and they're out of town, sent Rahal/Letterman Racing a message and never heard back, but we'll have displays of SOMETHING, just don't know what. My Civil War re-enacting unit will be there with a period camp, hey, just check out the site and you'll get the idea. Those that pre-register get a t-shirt designed just for this event. The site, while up and running, is still under construction so I do apologize. Any questions feel free!