My phone went swimming

NXfedRam

take the battery off ASAP. set it aside.

go get some socks out of your dresser. put the phone in a sock. wrap it up and put that sock into another sock and wrap it up. keep doing this until its about the size of a small to medium football.

put it in the dryer for about 45 minutes to an hour.

did that to my phone and it came back to life...

i mean, what do you have to lose?

No, but I successfully brought my phone back to life after dropping it in a foot of water.

I actually left it in a bag of rice for a few days and got it going today. The only problem is a few of the important buttons no longer function :confused:

take the battery off ASAP. set it aside.

go get some socks out of your dresser. put the phone in a sock. wrap it up and put that sock into another sock and wrap it up. keep doing this until its about the size of a small to medium football.

put it in the dryer for about 45 minutes to an hour.

did that to my phone and it came back to life...

i mean, what do you have to lose?

thats honestly brilliant :D

Well you can take another phone that might have a white dot on it, take it off of that. Clean the area where the old dot was on the phone that got wet. Place new white dot on that spot and take it in. Worked great for me a long time ago with the shitty razor

I ran my LG Chocolate completely through the wash cycle, and it worked fine after letting it sit to dry for a day.

That's the only good thing you will ever hear me say about that phone.

aside from crappy battery life my is a great phone.

I have the 8550 not sure if you had that or the 8500.

I ran my LG Chocolate completely through the wash cycle, and it worked fine after letting it sit to dry for a day.

That's the only good thing you will ever hear me say about that phone.

I had one chocolate that the touch screen when out and the red and white strips were blurred. I took an exacto knife and took it off and put on another one from another phone, and then they warranted it. Then with the second, I got caught in a down pour on the bike. It completely stopped working and would not turn on. I took the battery out for a day and then it would turn on and two days later the touch screen started working again.