blackberry pearl

phil

I hate this phone, I've had it since friday, I want to trade for a voyager or sell for 250. I still have the box and everything that comes with it. Its a good phone if you know how to use it. I just don't like it.

That was part of the solution :)

I was the random guy who was sittin' there at the table with the hat btw. Guess I could have introduced myself. Was a little taken back I guess...the only person I knew there was Phil.

Sorry we shit on your thread Phil. :cool:

hold on...the one that ordered 2 bud lights at the first round at the main table? i dont have a clue what you look like so i wouldnt have known you...shoulda said something though... you're part of the comedy gold on here...i woulda bought you a drink

hold on...the one that ordered 2 bud lights at the first round at the main table? i dont have a clue what you look like so i wouldnt have known you...shoulda said something though... you're part of the comedy gold on here...i woulda bought you a drink

Wasn't me that you are thinking of but thank you. :) I showed up right before Pat showed up and raced Pat. I would have had to ask everyone who the hell their CR names were so I just chilled out, haha.

Guest mrhobbz
Wow seriously guys. Make another thread about last night I'm trying to ditch the b.b

I don't enjoy this many options on a phone, its just to much for me

T-mobile?

Idk what the problem is. Yes its a verizion

Its to smart for you..lol Im going to keep this in this thread insead of hoping back and forth. Just hit me up i will solve all your problems my friend :)