starion ConQuest Info...... Next Build

neonkiller

Well after a long time Debating I am really stuck on building a Conquest.

Motor is still up in the air but it will most likely be a LSX and be used mostly for drifting and track use.

I'm already on StarQuestclub.com and wondering where else I could get info on these cars.

I have not looked to deeply but have been looking for a good roller to get my plans off the ground. Dont plan on finishing the car till mid summer next year. Body/Interior will be first.

If you dont know what a starion looks like you are missing out cause they look hot and with some HP they are a blast to drive.

http://jalopnik.com/assets/images/gallery/12/2007/06/medium_557503154_039af41673_o.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/WidebodyStarion.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/810000-810999/810856_8_full.jpg

Any Info would be helpfull.

And if you could find me a black or white rolling chassis I'd love you forever;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can find you a rolling chassie-hell I scraped a no title car not to long ago.

I also have a 560whp at mild boost motor that will BOLT INTO a stock quest, if your interested....

Was this the seven's motor?

...you still got the seven?

Was this the seven's motor?

...you still got the seven?

It "is" the 7's motor.

And yes, I moved it aroudn the driveway last night. I dont think the 2.4 is right for what I like to do- 200+mph big RPM highway pulls, but would be PERFECT for a 50 trim'd drift car....

Don't forget the other site .

See if you can pick this up for cheap.

localish car for sale

I met these guys over the 4th of July.

CIN Motorsports

They have some experience with the LSX swap and found room for a turbo too.

http://www.cinmotorsports.com/Gallery/Albums/Album6/Large/000_0008.jpg

I have done all the work on my car so I am somewhat experienced with the cars.

CJ

I'll def be going the lsx block dunno wich one yet.

It will be white or black and I plan on burning more rubber than anyone could imagine. how do the rear ends hold up?..

thanks for the info's guys!

Don't forget the other site .

See if you can pick this up for cheap.

localish car for sale

I met these guys over the 4th of July.

CIN Motorsports

They have some experience with the LSX swap and found room for a turbo too.

http://www.cinmotorsports.com/Gallery/Albums/Album6/Large/000_0008.jpg

I have done all the work on my car so I am somewhat experienced with the cars.

CJ

This is a good time, I have 2 red conquest tsi sitting at my grandma's house that I bought 5 years ago , one has a good body with no motor, and is red and one is red with a motor with a blown headgasket but still should run. someone stole 2 of the rims off of one, but there should still be a full set between both the cars. I will sell both of them cheap for what i paid for them. one is an 86 and one is an 88 or 89 its been so long I do not even remember. I bought both off this guy in springfield that use to work with my uncle he owned the cars brand new, one was his one was his wifes, they have been sitting, but still in really good shape, with work aleast one of these cars really deserve to be back on the road tearing it up.

If you are interested at all, I will go drive the 30 miles right now take pic's with my cell phone and text them to you, let me know I am bored off from work. I bought these cars to one day have a XXX powered conquest but I just do not make the funds to do so. That would be awsome to see these cars go to someone that can put the money into them and be on the road again. Like I said they need work, but one has a solid body and was garage kept and never seen snow, they might be ruff right now sitting outside, but I showed a guy a few months back that wanted to buy one and he was impressed with the shape of them. I will sell them fair price and you could prolly part the spare parts and make your money back, i just never wanted to tear apart the cars and see them stripped. I will even pay to have them towed to my parents in marysville that way they are much closer to columbus.

I just checked the car inthe link the red one in portsmith, my car is prolly still cleaner then that. with black leather in both and 5 speed, both have lsd and trannys still in the car, Shit the other one could prolly still drive back to columbus.

If you are interested at all, I will go drive the 30 miles right now take pic's with my cell phone and text them to you, let me know I am bored off from work. I bought these cars to one day have a XXX powered conquest but I just do not make the funds to do so. That would be awsome to see these cars go to someone that can put the money into them and be on the road again. Like I said they need work, but one has a solid body and was garage kept and never seen snow, they might be ruff right now sitting outside, but I showed a guy a few months back that wanted to buy one and he was impressed with the shape of them. I will sell them fair price and you could prolly part the spare parts and make your money back, i just never wanted to tear apart the cars and see them stripped. I will even pay to have them towed to my parents in marysville that way they are much closer to columbus.

I just checked the car inthe link the red one in portsmith, my car is prolly still cleaner then that. with black leather in both and 5 speed, both have lsd and trannys still in the car, Shit the other one could prolly still drive back to columbus.

what will you want for them?..

If you can take some good pics or we could meet up to check em out.

if your going to swap the motor you might as well swap the rear end too and have no worrys...im sure a 9 inch or even an 8.8 can probably be made to fit.

I reallyt want an LS6 with a T56 trans and a ford 9inch rear:) If at all possible.

what will you want for them?..

If you can take some good pics or we could meet up to check em out.

Id take 1200 for both of them, I paid 2k for both of them but they have been sitting , I feel thats a decent price for the cars. Its almost dark now so I can tomorrow. The guy a few months ago offered me 1500 which I should of taken but at the time I still wanted to keep them. Right now they are doing no one any good. so i figured in the right hands i will be happy with them gone.

Id take 1200 for both of them, I paid 2k for both of them but they have been sitting , I feel thats a decent price for the cars. Its almost dark now so I can tomorrow. The guy a few months ago offered me 1500 which I should of taken but at the time I still wanted to keep them. Right now they are doing no one any good. so i figured in the right hands i will be happy with them gone.

Well depemding on how my work week goes I'll have to come check em out for sure

let me know, I am off till thurs at 6 if not we can just set somthing up later on. Are you wanting the one with no motor and just tranny, or the one complete with the blown headgasket. I will go tomorrow and see what both have for sure, and let you know. or both as a combo.