OVR Points Event #6 - 7/20

TURBOED

Thought I would start up a thread for the event this coming weekend. Event is at National Trails, who's going? I haven't autox'd since the June 15th, and I'm getting pretty antsy...

Are we going to do the CR PAX class? I don't really want to organize it, but I'd be more than willing to calculate points totals and keep results.

OK, I brought it up, so....

CR PAX Challenge:

PM me with your screen name, real name, car number & class or

Stop by the kart paddock and I'll have a sign up sheet

(white enclosed trailer behind a blue/grey Grand Prix

When results are posted, I'll pull the "entered" names from the list and post the "official" CR PAX and FTD results.

Let the smack talking begin - bragging rights to follow!

I've got 4 (including me) in for the PAX challenge as of tonight:

AJ, Turboed, KidneyBoy and myself.

I will not check the board tonight or in the morning - soooo,

If you want in - stop by the kart paddock, white enclosed trailer behind a blue/grey Grand Prix, I'll have the sign up sheet out on a clipboard nearby. I'll be running around with set up until the drivers meeting - or you can just catch me there.

See you all tomorrow!

Yup, 100% dry. I looked at the radar on my phone about halfway through the third run group, and it looked like a pretty strong set of storms stayed just north of us.

The course was a lot of long straights and tight turns, which I wasn't too happy about at first, but it didn't drive too bad for my weak little car. Did anyone else think it was extraordinarily bumpy? I can't imagine driving a cart out there...

It was fairly bumpy in a couple spots but not too bad. The left at the end of the straight heading toward the timing van and the third or so cone in the slalom. I thought that they might upset the car but it seemed to stay pretty well connected. However, I suspect that a car that had soft suspension would not have liked it.

It was fairly bumpy in a couple spots but not too bad.

Unless you were in a kart!!! Tim's kart kit so hard on one bump he tore a weight off his seat and was hobbling the rest of the day. My back is a bit sore to say the least. The final slalom was just a lucky shot to see if you landed pointed the right direction for the last couple of cones. I'll get throught the results and post up the "official" CR PAX list tonight.

Name Car Class Number PAX FTD

31RX7

Honda STS 181

AJ

Corvette ASP 565

Turboed

Miata STS2 64

KidneyBoy

91 BMW 318is SM 31

craig71188

Reynard kart F125 7

Bumps suck!

PAX sucks!

I suck!

Got to get some new tires, loose 20 pounds, and get my head screwed on straight!!! Who was the idiot that suggested this?!?

(yea - I got to it this morning after all - sorry about the layout -the website doesn't like spreadsheets - or extra spaces)