Asshole

In10se

Hi my name is Mike. I'm just some asshole from the Cleveland area. I dont race cause my car is slow but my friends do and i like to be a spectator. When i make some cash i plan buy a fast car.

Commence the shit talking! :bangbang:

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

There sure are a lot of steps to be a part of this forum. what would you like me to do wnaplay? tell you about my amazingly fast stock Honda Accord? Show you some pictures of what 150hp looks like? Or maybe i could just take you out to dinner so we could get to know each other one on one? ;)
  • Downvote 1

There sure are a lot of steps to be a part of this forum. what would you like me to do wnaplay? tell you about my amazingly fast stock Honda Accord? Show you some pictures of what 150hp looks like? Or maybe i could just take you out to dinner so we could get to know each other one on one? ;)

Then why would you join a site based in COLUMBUS?

You quoted the wrong post. here let me help you:

Hi my name is Mike. I'm just some asshole from the Cleveland area. I dont race cause my car is slow but my friends do and i like to be a spectator. When i make some cash i plan buy a fast car.

Commence the shit talking! [/Quote]

• Downvote 1

im betting its a competition orange 04 cobra...now :gtfo:

that he payed alot for and the motor blew up a week later. then it got an aluminator long block put in at cincy speed....am i getting warm here ?

81mercury are you trying to guess what kind of car i have after i have already announced what it is?? Im going to guess that you have an 81 mercury :eek:

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/camerafail.jpg

Guest tbutera2112

:bangbang:

Actually I didn't. If your car is a POS and you're from Cleveland, why join a Columbus-based racing website? :gtfo:

I'm on the Cleveland one too bro. Just broadening the horizons. Are you trying to keep me out for some reason? :confused:

I'm not a reporter, I'm not a cop, I'm not a idiot.

Be cool.

81mercury are you trying to guess what kind of car i have after i have already announced what it is?? Im going to guess that you have an 81 mercury :eek:

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/camerafail.jpg

i think your full of shit..someone should compare his ip to a guy on another forum..sounds like the same asshole....

the 81 mercurys gone buy the way..i have an 88 mustang :bangbang:

I'm on the Cleveland one too bro. Just broadening the horizons. Are you trying to keep me out for some reason? :confused:

I'm not a reporter, I'm not a cop, I'm not a idiot.

Be cool.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_Be_Cool/2005_be_cool_soundttrack_cover.jpg

God, that movie sucked.

Guest mrhobbz
There sure are a lot of steps to be a part of this forum. what would you like me to do wnaplay? tell you about my amazingly fast stock Honda Accord? Show you some pictures of what 150hp at the crank looks like? Or maybe i could just take you out to dinner so we could get to know each other one on one? Seeing as I'm gay and all ;)

fixed