Diamonds

6 months old

Never dropped

Aftermarket screen protector used since day one

Comes with everything including OEM Box

These go for 250.00 easy on ebay

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/lgv2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/lgv.jpg

I'll be looking to sell in like 3-5 days (as i need ot replace this phone first and my new phone isnt in yet)

Selling because i bought Dare

Asking 225.00

Make Offer

Bob

It is cheaper, it does lack the keyboard, personally, i think that i'ma hate the Dare when it gets here... but my sister works for verizon and i can always return it if i dont like it so i'm going to give it a go.

You have to understand.. in the past 8 years of owning cell phones i've had like 20 different phones. i always bounce around with them.

and V8killer, i don't know who he is, but i assume tis a joke about maybe a scam or something? Anyone on this site that knows me will vouch for me!

Thanks guys

i dont mean to interject but the dare is more expensive and completly touch screen, and has the keyboard and is 100% more awesome lol. but really it is. i recently bought it and i love it if u liked your voyager even a little bit you will love the dare. when u are texting and you turn it sideways it gives you the key board, turn it back verticle and it givess you the normal text buttons. there is a favorites option that gives you short cuts to your quick dials in an option to text, voice message (new), or call rather then remembering who is 1, 2, 3, 4 or whatever on quick dial. hold the phone up to your face for a call, the screen goes off, the instant you pull it away to text in mid conversation or use buttons for tone dialing menu options for automated calls, it comes back on saving you a TON of battery life if your a big talker. i mean the list of things go on and on that it does. its not as bulky as the voyager but not too small that you get fat fingered using the touch screen. its a great investment. if you dont like it. sell it on ebay they go for anywhere between 400-500.

anyways good luck on the sale. i know some people looking for a voyager so ill let them know about this one and have them get at you.

^^^ yeah, i know all about the Dare... the hard thing for me is... ok, i do have huge hands... but i went and played with the dare yesterday and i didnt mess up a single TIME!!! That is incredible... BUT, the Dare feels really cheap, and really chinsy

Anyways... they also told me that just because the dare is new... it isnt necesarrily better than the voyager... which is what i expected...

The dare is more of a gimmick phone that essentially cost about half as much as the voyager on its debut. But im going to give it a try regardless. because i do have 30 days to return it if i dont like it.

so really, im just a hollywood coattail faggot who is trying to run with the latest trends.... instead of going with the "better" phone... and i might end up realizing that just because the dare is new. its not better.

we'll see

so really, im just a hollywood coattail faggot who is trying to run with the latest trends.... instead of going with the "better" phone... and i might end up realizing that just because the dare is new. its not better.

we'll see

So hard on yourself sweet cheeks.