Not New to Columbus, but New to the Site

shm21284

You're a noob, you should not post in other noobs threads.

I've been on this site since 2003. I'm not a noob. I do admit I am a bit of a lurker. For some reason my post count is at 9, but I actually have 49????? I would post more if I actually made it out to the meets, but living in Athens makes it kind of hard.

I've been on this site since 2003. I'm not a noob. I do admit I am a bit of a lurker. For some reason my post count is at 9, but I actually have 49????? I would post more if I actually made it out to the meets, but living in Athens makes it kind of hard.

That whole statement makes you a noob and a retard. Enjoy failing.

That was for Hal, not you..chill out "noob"! Oh...and it's called "Columbus Racing" for a reason, why are you on a forum for Columbus if you live in Athens?

It's amazing how little shit gets to you when you are having a bad day. Back in 2003 I joined when I was living in Lancaster and was actually somewhat close, but even then I never made it up. Seeing cars built up in various threads has been nice when there isn't much action in Athens.

Anybody want to join http://www.athensracing.com :p There are plenty of dirt roads down here!