Friday 7/18

Cordell

Anybody interested in the eastside Hooters? There will deffinatly be a few of us at Jeg's since I am not going back to Polaris any time soon. Jeg's has to small of a lot so I wanted to see everyone reaction.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
fuck you guys...the one weekend im house sitting like 5 minutes from sonic and could actually drive there, you guys meet 5 minutes from my house

Guest Removed
fuck you guys...the one weekend im house sitting like 5 minutes from sonic and could actually drive there, you guys meet 5 minutes from my house

im taking your car this weekend :D

Guest tbutera2112

youre not takin shit, and fuck you all x2

hooters on the east side def needs to be the new spot...is the lot small though so we can kick people out that act stupid and play their fuckin stereos and burn out and etc etc etc

hooters on the east side def needs to be the new spot...is the lot small though so we can kick people out that act stupid and play their fuckin stereos and burn out and etc etc etc

yea, its a decent amount smaller than sonics. i think with enough of us there, keeping shit in check shouldnt be a problem.

and no tyler, sorry you cannot fuck me, i dont roll that way lol

Guest tbutera2112

you never responded to the PM...you PM me, i PM you back, you ignore me... :asshole:

my cars the same... new bumper, and painted the hood pins black... one of these weekends when theres a good spot ill have ya pick me up

you never responded to the PM...you PM me, i PM you back, you ignore me... :asshole:

my cars the same... new bumper, and painted the hood pins black... one of these weekends when theres a good spot ill have ya pick me up

I asked if you were going out that night, you said no. What else is there to say? Your car maybe the same but I only say the rear end in the garage. Mine sounds a little different now.

It's not nearly as easy to patrol a lot as you may think. Not to mention, we can't just roll up to Hooters and take the damn place over.

east side hooters as the NEW spot

lollers, yeah try that spot see how it works out guys

stfu and the next bag of dicks is for you. fag!

im in for hooters, way more fun than polaris.

Guest tbutera2112
stark maybe next weekend if im not busy ill make it out and you can come get me...hooters needs to be the new spot...we've been goin up north long enough, east sides turn!