Friday 7/18

Cordell

Im deffenitly down for east side, however i remeber that hooters use to be poppin and then went down hill due to Big block Drag cars. They use to go up and do burnout night right infront of hooters. It went on for half a summer before it got shut down. I say if we just go and chill we should be fine, and if we ever get the urge after everything is done blowing over (which it will like always) the stretch of 270 between Main St. and 70 is sexy. And pretty secluded* with many options to dispurse if needed :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck you guys...the one weekend im house sitting like 5 minutes from sonic and could actually drive there, you guys meet 5 minutes from my house

dude u live in blacklick. quit being fucking lazy. no matter where u r. hooters is close to blacklick.

Guest tbutera2112
dude u live in blacklick. quit being fucking lazy. no matter where u r. hooters is close to blacklick.

i dont have a license, so 5 minutes and 30 minutes is a big difference in driving

:asshole:

Im deffenitly down for east side, however i remeber that hooters use to be poppin and then went down hill due to Big block Drag cars. They use to go up and do burnout night right infront of hooters. It went on for half a summer before it got shut down. I say if we just go and chill we should be fine, and if we ever get the urge after everything is done blowing over (which it will like always) the stretch of 270 between Main St. and 70 is sexy. And pretty secluded* with many options to dispurse if needed :D

he's a cop!!!!!! trying to get people to illegally street race. I see what ur dong here. im not buying it' paul walker is a cop. ban him

jkjk sorry

he's a cop!!!!!! trying to get people to illegally street race. I see what ur dong here. im not buying it' paul walker is a cop. ban him

jkjk sorry

Thats why i gave you that phone its taped. Sucker!

J/K scared ya though huh?

What time?

I'll show around 9:30, or 10. The more people the better, just show up, park strait, and maybe it will take longer to get kicked out.

BTW If you drive a circus van keep it at home. :bangbang:

I'll show around 9:30, or 10. The more people the better, just show up, park strait, and maybe it will take longer to get kicked out.

BTW If you drive a circus van keep it at home. :bangbang:

samer here, i get off work at 10 and im just heading strait there.

and amen. im almost tempted to bring my paintball gun incase he shows up again, ill give that ugly ass van a new paint job.

samer here, i get off work at 10 and im just heading strait there.

and amen. im almost tempted to bring my paintball gun incase he shows up again, ill give that ugly ass van a new paint job.

Take it off the parking lot please. No reason to get kicked out over paintballs getting shot. :lol: I suggest a sling shot.