Talk To Me....

medium fast

Ignored.

You said that already. But oddly you do it because I asked if you snitched. Why not address my question. If you did not snitch it should be easy to say.

C6antwon: I'm taking my licks like a fucking man

Instead your like

C6antwon: I'm ignoring you because I can't answer because all of CR will flame me.

C6antwon: My mommy and daddy got me a good lawyer that said if i snitch I don't get in trouble.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said that already. But oddly you do it because I asked if you snitched. Why not address my question. If you did not snitch it should be easy to say.

C6antwon: I'm taking my licks like a fucking man

Instead your like

C6antwon: I'm ignoring you because I can't answer because all of CR will flame me.

C6antwon: My mommy and daddy got me a good lawyer that said if i snitch I don't get in trouble.

I for one have my own fucking lawyer that I fucking pay for. Two I didnt snitch. Three Im not the one who gets fucking flamed on this forum daily. And four, I dont owe you or anyone on this site anything so I can choose to say or not say anything I'd like about the situation.

I for one have my own fucking lawyer that I fucking pay for. Two I didnt snitch. Three Im not the one who gets fucking flamed on this forum daily. And four, I dont owe you or anyone on this site anything so I can choose to say or not say anything I'd like about the situation.

Atleast I don't get flamed for hurting or harming other members here. I will delete my post saying you snitched because thats all I asked you.

Guest mrhobbz

:jerkit:

Hobbz, posting an off the wall comment is cool and funny every now and then. You do it a few times a day which makes it somewhat annoying. Stay on topic, thread jack, whatever.. but for gods sake make your posts make some kind of sense!!!!!!!!

Back to your normally scheduled program.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hobbz, posting an off the wall comment is cool and funny every now and then. You do it a few times a day which makes it somewhat annoying. Stay on topic, thread jack, whatever.. but for gods sake make your posts make some kind of sense!!!!!!!!

Back to your normally scheduled program.

werd. +1 rep.

Preston has no reason to snitch, he is not in trouble.

This isnt the first time antwon has been pressed by the law, and he didnt roll then either.

WTF!! So we are to the point where people are on forums asking you if you snitched...... on yourself :confused:

I have to stay mostly neutral due to this whole admin thing but I will say one thing...

A snitch gets you arrested by 2 cops... Going to the same place for over a year gets you a personalized police airplane and multiple squad cars sitting back waiting for you. People need to take ownership for what happened and stop trying to blame other people. With the support they had if someone did snitch is was a while ago. If they 100% have to blame someone for this shit storm happening they may want to to think about any unknowns that they let tag a long, or ricers that were not let in the cool club. And for 11 people to get away it just means the cops knew exactly who they wanted and went after them.... which proves more to a point that it was a pre planned opperation.

About time this asshat ignored me. Maybe I won't get banned reasonlessly now.

1st Thanks Shawn.

:lol: the two times you have been banned were by Shawn(TrippleThreat) and Vince(nurkvinny) I have never banned you. More untrue statements come from you two (You and Bill) than OJ Simpson.

1st Thanks Shawn.

:lol: the two times you have been banned were by Shawn(TrippleThreat) and Vince(nurkvinny) I have never banned you. More untrue statements come from you two (You and Bill) than OJ Simpson.

wow.:eek:

Guest mrhobbz
1st Thanks Shawn.

Who cares, you're still gay :\

http://www.i7-d.com/rofl.gif