Talk To Me....

medium fast

Oh, and while I'm thinking of it Bill; his motor is stronger than yours. Mine has the problem with heating up the cylinders. Unless he goes with an FI setup, he shouldn't have any trouble with the heating. There is also a ~$150 fix I can do while his tranny is out.

Displacement sometimes i wish i had it.

My next car is going to be a larger displacement for sure. I hope he does the fix while the tranny is out. My motor tops out at 400whp I know he's stronger. To get the 400whp I lose allot of driveablity because of spool.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't need the fix as he does not run a blower. The heating really becomes a real issue on the '03-'04 Cobra motors. Ford chose to run a tight piston-to-wall clearance to avoid piston slap on cold starts. That coupled with the heat of a blower is what causes the issues.

He doesn't need the fix as he does not run a blower. The heating really becomes a real issue on the '03-'04 Cobra motors. Ford chose to run a tight piston-to-wall clearance to avoid piston slap on cold starts. That coupled with the heat of a blower is what causes the issues.

I was never quite sure how that worked. I just know my buddy zuht had one and he talked about the issue.

I like Thorne, he gets flamed all the time and I can only imagine how wrecked he gets.

I also saw some picture of him and his eyes look similar to Cookie Monster's... His only drawback is that he rolls around with mrhobbz, who can only be described as a failed abortion.

I like Thorne, he gets flamed all the time and I can only imagine how wrecked he gets.

I also saw some picture of him and his eyes look similar to Cookie Monster's... His only drawback is that he rolls around with mrhobbz, who can only be described as a failed abortion.

I don't actually roll around with anybody. For the most part I've not had time to come out much this year. I get upset over some of the flames other shit don't phase me.

Example I love the Religion threads and I get a absolute kick out of them. Hence why I keep them to my corner so I don't anger people to much. I <3 rick.

My eyes do hate me I'm blind in one of them legally. COOKIE MONSTAH Iz my dude. Om Nom NOM!.