How do I block people's posts?

Devils Advocate

awww why you going to ignore my post? some are very important. dammit. lol

I consider you to be one of the main reasons that I'm against having children... In case I have some enormous chunk of negative Karma that I'm not aware of that would cause me to father something like you.

• Upvote 3

I consider you to be one of the main reasons that I'm against having children... In case I have some enormous chunk of negative Karma that I'm not aware of that would cause me to father something like you.

LOL

you would have to have sex first. with a women, seeing as I highly doubt that will ever happen, you don't ever have to worry about havng kids. and if you think about me that much, I have a small problem with that.

Guest mrhobbz

+ rep.

you would have to have sex first. with a women, seeing as I highly doubt that will ever happen, you don't ever have to worry about havng kids. and if you think about me that much, I have a small problem with that.

Eli What really pisses you off is when someone quotes them and you can read it. :) Mike(Copperhead) likes to do that to me since I have Bill(Thorne) on ignore.

Guest mrhobbz
Eli What really pisses you off is when someone quotes them and you can read it. :) Mike likes to do that to me since I have Bill on ignore.

gaydar alert, gaydar alert!

I almost wished you hadn't, I was only allowed to bask in the joy of.... ignorance of ignorance, I guess, for like 3.5 seconds.

It IS pretty funny that he posted a reply, directed at me, even though he knew I had him blocked. This new breed of postwhore doesn't even require thought-based insults, they provide all of the material themselves.

Because He has sanditis.

I'm assuming that you want everyone to see the word "sanditis", and follow the same tortured, laborous route that your brain did that leads to "having sand in one's vagina." However, you share a cognitive abilities level with perhaps seven other people on this board, so you're going to have to come up with some better directions.

When I read it, I instantly thought you meant "Sand Tits," which is infinitely funnier anyhow.

I almost wished you hadn't, I was only allowed to bask in the joy of.... ignorance of ignorance, I guess, for like 3.5 seconds.

It IS pretty funny that he posted a reply, directed at me, even though he knew I had him blocked. This new breed of postwhore doesn't even require thought-based insults, they provide all of the material themselves.

:lol: See Below:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/LOL.jpg

Because He has sanditis.
I'm assuming that you want everyone to see the word "sanditis", and follow the same tortured, laborous route that your brain did that leads to "having sand in one's vagina." However, you share a cognitive abilities level with perhaps seven other people on this board, so you're going to have to come up with some better directions.

When I read it, I instantly thought you meant "Sand Tits," which is infinitely funnier anyhow.

Touché, Well Played Eli.

just to hip you to whats going on here, ghost, hefty is not eli. stop thinking with your dick, your hard-on for mensan is clouding your judgement.

and apparently, your ability to read.

mods who dont know the rules...sexy.

mods who dont know the rules AND are unaware of who theyre talking to...sexy like jessica alba.

just to hip you to whats going on here, ghost, hefty is not eli. stop thinking with your dick, your hard-on for mensan is clouding your judgement.

and apparently, your ability to read.

mods who dont know the rules...sexy.

mods who dont know the rules AND are unaware of who theyre talking to...sexy like jessica alba.

:o Well played.....

Although he is sexy. :p

My fault Jon.

Now hold on a minute... I provide what is undoubtedly some of the best social commentary that this Short Bus of a website has seen in weeks, and for some reason.... YOU THINK I'M ELI!?

....Wait, wasn't I the one who started the thread?

....Wait, doesn't eli have an enormous british flag in his avatar?

....Wait, Isn't his name something strikingly different than "Hefty Jesus?"

.....Wait, are you abusing prescription drugs?