7/19/08 Picture meet before Hooters

V8 Beast

would be nice if i get the GTO back....i will be wanting some new pics of it. if not then ill be rocking my GTP with fresh new dents in the hood. (ppl like to sit on it at bars?)

If you need pics anytime around Delaware, let me know, we can get 'em out around my storage area--it's got both direct sun and shadow lighting and I've got detailing stuff there if you want to do any touch-up before the shot.

I might be in for this, a couple other 3000gt guys were talking about going to bdubs, but I could probably convince them to consolidate here :).

Assuming I can get control arms installed and an alignment by then, that is....

Dude that sucks and that's probably what happened.

no it is....they dont look bad and i was still kind of drunk this morning when i saw them. ill wash the car later and see what they look like then

If you need pics anytime around Delaware, let me know, we can get 'em out around my storage area--it's got both direct sun and shadow lighting and I've got detailing stuff there if you want to do any touch-up before the shot.

sounds good to me man...you over there in the industrial park off of london rd.? oh and dont worry i have eneough detailing stuff to get me by for a loooong time :D i may see what kind of goodies you have though?

Wondered if a few of you wanted to get together before we go to Hooters on Saturday and take some pics of our rides? There's a pretty nice spot about 10 minutes from there that I wanted to test out.

Are we going to take pictures of the Malibu and Stratus? :p

I need to get some Zaino car wash if I am going to show, You can buy it at Buckeye Nissan right? Do I go in the parts department and ask for it?

If you go to the parts counter you will not miss the Zaino display, I promise. Go in the showroom and then head right when you can towards the parts counter. They charge the same price as the Zaino website.

You can wash your car at my place Saturday, if you want, I will be detailing a friends car as a favor and I've got plenty of Zaino products. :)

You are so lucky!!! Hanging out with me if free this week!!!

5225 Nike Station Way

Hilliard, OH 43026

Hooters in Hillard, next to Advanced auto parts. Use the address to Google it. We'll leave there around 6:30pm.

Everyone PM me your number and I will reply with my number.