Hi, I'm a newb!

Guest 07cbrgrl

Guest 07cbrgrl

Hi, my name is Jess, I am originally from Cincy, but I am in Wilmington frequently for stunting and such, I have an 07 CBR 600 RR and I absolutely love the track. I am running Putnam all of next month so I will be able to provide some track times soon enough :D

hope to see ya'll soon enough!

pics of the bike:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/ipseminor/0709080731.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/ipseminor/0406081912.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/ipseminor/l_04b4a94b70d9d4b71c31226fcbe322-2.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 07cbrgrl

one year ago, one week after i got the bike... SUPER freakin slow

but at the track no less......

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/ipseminor/Apex2Apex_08052007_1493.jpg

Guest 07cbrgrl
Action photo FTW !!!

after next next weekend i had BETTER get some really good ones.. if not i may give up...

but i highly doubt that

Guest 07cbrgrl
I want the 800mm lens used in that photo :eek::eek:

That's my kind of :leghump:

he is very good.. i fail royally at any kind of photography but he is at every track day I have ever been to and the pics he's taken are absolutely phenomenal..

I hope he's good....that's an $11k lens he had to pay for some how. He's shooting on a full frame, so I make due by keeping my 100-400L on my 40D for a 650mm equiv. reach. It's pixel density is better than his 5D for such shots. My full frame bodies are for portraits and wide angle shots but they are heavy to lug around all day.

Yeah....I'm a photo geek :o

he is very good.. i fail royally at any kind of photography but he is at every track day I have ever been to and the pics he's taken are absolutely phenomenal..

Guest 07cbrgrl
I hope he's good....that's an $11k lens he had to pay for some how. He's shooting on a full frame, so I make due by keeping my 100-400L on my 40D for a 650mm equiv. reach. It's pixel density is better than his 5D for such shots. My full frame bodies are for portraits and wide angle shots but they are heavy to lug around all day.

Yeah....I'm a photo geek :o

like i said, i am a photo MORON... lol you just spoke a whole lot of jibberish...

lol but yea my 'bicycle' goes pretty quick .... most cars cant follow thru the backroads.. but its always fun to let them try :cool:

like i said, i am a photo MORON... lol you just spoke a whole lot of jibberish...

lol but yea my 'bicycle' goes pretty quick .... most cars cant follow thru the backroads.. but its always fun to let them try :cool:

My "shopping cart" likes some twisties too ...

That used to carry a ban with it. I guess nobody cares now :confused:

Welcome.

From what I could tell from the sticky, the "leg-humpers" were suppose to get the ban. That doesn't happen either.

From what I could tell from the sticky, the "leg-humpers" were suppose to get the ban. That doesn't happen either.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the leg-humpers.

I still don't understand women most of the time so we're even ;) Somehow my wife still puts up with me :o

Again, welcome...and prepare to run from the boys around here for sure.

They get warnings before they are banned...

Nice bike. Woman that like fast things are teh hotness, and the world needs more of them!!!! Welcome to the site and ignore the leg humpers. Posting in your thread is their idea of a first date.... A reply to them can turn into a marriage proposal and your own certified stalker.