Hi, I'm a newb!

Guest 07cbrgrl

I still don't understand women most of the time so we're even ;) Somehow my wife still puts up with me :o

Again, welcome...and prepare to run from the boys around here for sure.

I'm too tired to leg-hump tonight. :(

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey now, I'm a neutered and harmless old man ;) I just want the bike and that lens. 800mm L Glass.....:leghump:

Posting in your thread is their idea of a first date.... A reply to them usually comes with a $25 wedding ring and a certified stalker.

They get warnings before they are banned...

Hopefully private as there has been a shit load of leg-humping over the past couple months.

PS. Where's my damn vacation????

Posting in your thread is their idea of a first date.... A reply to them can turn into a marriage proposal and your own certified stalker.

I think I just spit half a cup of coffee on my monitor.....

YEAH WOMEN ON CR!!!!! See i'm not alone! You should come out to hooters on sat. around 9:30(which really means like 10...)

:confused: There are other women on here.

Really!?!?! Sweet we'll be out!

are you bringing your bf tayna harding out with you? lol, im jus kidding I like him I jus think its funny someone is involved with a gayer sport than I.

btw welcome, your lucky the :leghump: arnt out tonight or this would be a 15 pg intro.

YEAH WOMEN ON CR!!!!! See i'm not alone! You should come out to hooters on sat. around 9:30(which really means like 10...)

We're here. I'm on all the time, I just lurk...

and don't whore it up. ;)

Guest 07cbrgrl
Hey Jess whats up?

How are you and Chris?

Um at the moment we arent, but ya know. Shit happens..

I have been trying to get every girl I know to learn to ride but they never listen! They all think they cant it's super silly! And i seriously wish I could do a stunt like that. I'm just now learning wheelies and stoppies! But i do ssome 2 up stunting with my buddy, he's very good

Um at the moment we arent, but ya know. Shit happens..

I have been trying to get every girl I know to learn to ride but they never listen! They all think they cant it's super silly! And i seriously wish I could do a stunt like that. I'm just now learning wheelies and stoppies! But i do ssome 2 up stunting with my buddy, he's very good

Maybe you should meet my girl half way and ride together, GSXR Vs CBR