Question for body guys

wnaplay1647545503

good luck, its looks like someone has already tried to fix it before. i suggest grind out the area till you get to non-cancerous metal, then remove the infected area. replace with new sheetmetal aka section. looks to be the front area of the quarter? if it is prolly would be better to replace the whole thing.

good luck, its looks like someone has already tried to fix it before. i suggest grind out the area till you get to non-cancerous metal, then remove the infected area. replace with new sheetmetal aka section. looks to be the front area of the quarter? if it is prolly would be better to replace the whole thing.

I'm not going for perfection just good enough to paint over. If I can fill it with por 15 or bonda meh I'm good with that. Just checking for options. I would rather do as little welding on this as necessary.

Could I get by with filling it with por15?

if you want it to be rust free for about 1 year, sure. if the car isn't exposed to the elements it may last longer. if you plan on keeping the car, fix it once and be done with it. if your just trying to make it easier on a buyers eye then whatever.

I'm not going for perfection just good enough to paint over. If I can fill it with por 15 or bonda meh I'm good with that. Just checking for options. I would rather do as little welding on this as necessary.

well just grind as much rust out as you can (sand blast if possible) then fill it with duraglass. put your bondo on top of that, and it should be good for a while

Everyone that has replied are all Bodymen.

Jason I'd like to see a little more detail, I can see that the rocker is swelling at the bottom meaning it has pushed through to the interior panel and into the floor. I can provide you with good information on fixing this yourself. I just need to see a little more.