my screen name fits me again..

88lx5oh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad looking stang. Hood looks pretty good on it. Do t-top seals leak at all?

its got new t top seals.. but i think the seal on the t -top to the door window needs replaced. but im not sure. it only leaks in one little spot, and its very minimal

10:1 says you don't have that car long enough to even change the steering wheel, much less any of the plans you have for the winter.:D Just kidding but really how does your wife put up with the constant flow of things you aquire and then dispose of? Anyways it looks nice. I think it would look sick if it was a 2" cowl. I'd like to see it in person sometime, I have a sweet spot for that body style.

whats your paint code maybe we can trade.....

what color is the interior and I'll look around for a wheel thats a non air bag car right

yes non airbag car..

and paint code is 7N - Metallic Dark Shadow Blue

thanks...

im gonna start stripping the lower half and have it repainted by mid next week if possible.

and then give the upper half a detail and see what i got from there.

going to the J yard to get some misc pieces if i can as well.

and may have a lock on a wheel trade for some Chrome Cobras.

Where are you, I could come meet up with you and give you the wheel for like 15 bucks if thats cool with you I also have alot of misc parts mostly interior I have a grey arm rest delete if the arm rest in that thing is beat like most of them, and all kinds random stuff i prob dont even know i have