Stolen Quad on CL

Guest 614Streets

I predict this thread growing to 50+ pages, WWW fame, CR servers crashing from all of the traffic, and no one ever fucking with CR again.

/Subscribed.

Bring it on.

You're right.

THIS is the BIG STORY of the summer for CR. Nothing else big and epic has happened to some of our well-known members

:)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: So I didn't reply yesterday, I figured it'd be better to not get to eager in replying......I don't want to seem desperate. He replied, enjoy.

[highlight]from kai mayle <kaimayle@yahoo.com>

reply-to kaimayle@yahoo.com

to Tommy <me@gmail.com>

date Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 4:35 PM

subject Re: trade 04 z 400 no title

mailed-by yahoo.com

signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 4:35 PM (1 hour ago)

went to my mechanics today bike is in the back together stage waiting on few little things to be delivered possibly be done this weekend,for shore next week,hope your interested still,# 740-331-5188 Josh[/highlight]

What direction would you like me to take this in. I figure we need for him to say that the quad is ready to be looked at. Then we'll need to establish a location and a time to meet. Let the drama ensue..............

Update: So I didn't reply yesterday, I figured it'd be better to not get to eager in replying......I don't want to seem desperate. He replied, enjoy.

to Tommy <me@gmail.com>

mailed-by yahoo.com

signed-by yahoo.com

went to my mechanics today bike is in the back together stage waiting on few little things to be delivered possibly be done this weekend,for shore next week,hope your interested still,# 740-331-5188 Josh[/highlight]

What direction would you like me to take this in. I figure we need for him to say that the quad is ready to be looked at. Then we'll need to establish a location and a time to meet. Let the drama ensue..............

wow.. i get the law involved very soon.

Guest 614Streets

to Tommy <me@gmail.com>

mailed-by yahoo.com

signed-by yahoo.com

I relayed all that to the original owner , unfortionately through a voicemail but thats all I can update about anything right now.

you should have all you need to get the guy busted. Better act fast because if it's fixed then that means it's back on the market. Set up a meeting, notify Morgan County sheriff and have them meet you down there or something.

you should have all you need to get the guy busted. Better act fast because if it's fixed then that means it's back on the market. Set up a meeting, notify Morgan County sheriff and have them meet you down there or something.

+1 call the law on him

yeah id call them ASAP. before you go down there.

id think they would probably send a cop down there undercover to check it out.

I think this dude wants me to call him. He knows my name is Tommy, you have his phone number. I'm not sure he wants to communicate via email anymore.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=308633299

I'm willing to be this is the perp

Who has access to look up phone numbers? I mean, there has got to be a "source" on here. How can someone randomly donate where his bills are sent?

http://tv-mafia.com/series_images/Cops.jpg

http://www.greenpeace.org/raw/image_full/international/photosvideos/photos/ronald-mcdonald-is-arrested-in.jpg

http://quakeragitator.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/1-jail-cell.jpg

http://www.theferrett.com/pictures/SurpriseButtsecks1.jpg

I think this dude wants me to call him. He knows my name is Tommy, you have his phone number. I'm not sure he wants to communicate via email anymore.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=308633299

I'm willing to be this is the perp

Who has access to look up phone numbers? I mean, there has got to be a "source" on here. How can someone randomly donate where his bills are sent?

What is the full name of this guy?