With Giant Eagle around....

Putty

I can give a crap what gas prices go to.....check it.....WOOT!!!!

Yesterday.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn31/Bikerpicz/22.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn31/Bikerpicz/23.jpg

I tried shopping at Giant eagle up here in Gahanna when they had their grand opening. Fuck that place. I walked out of there with like 6 bags of shit and 70$ later. Shit is just WAY over priced there compared to Meijers. Hell, they barely had ANY sales going on too.

You may get cheaper gas there, but they're fucking you without any lube when you pay for your groceries so it evens out.

I remember a few years ago a news channel went to the big grocery stores and bought the same things. Giant eagle was the highest, then krogers, then Meijers I think.

I tried shopping at Giant eagle up here in Gahanna when they had their grand opening. Fuck that place. I walked out of there with like 6 bags of shit and 70$ later. Shit is just WAY over priced there compared to Meijers. Hell, they barely had ANY sales going on too.

You may get cheaper gas there, but they're fucking you without any lube when you pay for your groceries so it evens out.

I remember a few years ago a news channel went to the big grocery stores and bought the same things. Giant eagle was the highest, then krogers, then Meijers I think.

So much better in quality than all the others...The meat/seafood counter is far superior than any other store. Honestly, I am a Wal-Mart supercenter guy...I love the one in Powell, but now I live at Easton....The Morse Wal-Mart is SHIT!, so I do the new Giant Eagle...The fiance is crazy about buying the gift cards.

My parents haven't bought a tank of gas for their cars since mid-2007

They stealing it?

Very much so!

Man, I watched them take a cart full of frozen foods that had been left at the front and thawed......rolled it back around and started placing BACK in coolers. I was videoing it with my cell. I was going to send to Dateline...I HATE that store!

Giant Eagle > Kroger > * > Walmart

Walmart is a disgrace to American businesses.

Giant Eagle and Kroger are very comparable price wise. One will be higher on one item, while the other is higher on another item. You just have to watch for the deals. But Giant Eagle as a whole is much better than Kroger. And +1 for the gift cards.

Man, I watched them take a cart full of frozen foods that had been left at the front and thawed......rolled it back around and started placing BACK in coolers. I was videoing it with my cell. I was going to send to Dateline...I HATE that store!

That's disgusting.

Walmart is a disgrace to American businesses.

Dont tell me you're a "It's killing the mom and pop stores" kinda guy..

Carfagna's > Any Supermarket meat counter

That is ALL they have going. Shit on the shelf has a date of 2004.

So much better in quality than all the others...The meat/seafood counter is far superior than any other store. Honestly, I am a Wal-Mart supercenter guy...I love the one in Powell, but now I live at Easton....The Morse Wal-Mart is SHIT!, so I do the new Giant Eagle...The fiance is crazy about buying the gift cards.

They stealing it?

No, they get all their prescriptions at Giant Eagle.

Dont tell me you're a "It's killing the mom and pop stores" kinda guy..

I am a "you don't run your supposed business partners into the ground" kinda guy, but whatev

No, they get all their prescriptions at Giant Eagle.

That's only good once per script.

I am a "you don't run your supposed business partners into the ground" kinda guy, but whatev

You can't fault a company for being successful...

Why didnt you just to tell a manager, like a normal human would?

GE has WAY better products and even their generics are better quality than what you get at Walmart.

I hate shopping at meijers, its just too big. Walmart is cheap for a reason. Don't act like Walmart is cheaper for you;they aren't. They pay little Chinese children $.10 an hour to do all their dirty work so you can have your Jello for $.20 cheaper than anywhere else. I willl always choose quality over quantity.

Plus the gift cards alone, give you double gas bonus.

Every played The Grocery Game? Giant Eagle, plus this are awesome together. Even better deals.

That's only good once per script.

They are very controlled medicines and are re-written every 30 days. Plus 30 gallons of gas lasts them a month each. Why are you trying to argue this with me? They are retired and live on a farm and hardly ever go anywhere. longest trip they take is once a month from their house in SE Delaware County to my house in Blacklick

You can't fault a company for being successful...

No, but I can fault them for setting "contracts" with companies, then changing the terms mid-game, forcing the supply companies out of business.

I buy gift cards from giant eagle as well when I know I am going out. It would be perfect if they had a lowes gift card. I need to buy shit from that store. If I can get cheap gas for it sign me up.

Oh and stay away from the walmart at morse rd. The one in grove city is the best I have been to so far. That is a long drive though if you are in easton.