Fs 2005 Chrysler 300 Touring Edition

paulc

Guest mrhobbz
I HAVE A BLACK 2005 CHYSLER 300 TOURING EDITION WITH THE V6 ONLY 46,844 THE CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE WITH 2 TONE LEATHER POWER WINDOWS,POWER SEATS,SUNROOF,NAVIGATION I HAVE ALSO ADD 22" RIMS THIS IS A GREAT DEAL LOOKING FOR 17,500 PICS CAN E SEEN BELOW

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/763426175.html

title? Also why are there pictures of two different cars there?

im legit i have been on the board for a long time never had problems like this.aj screenname r1 was at my house yesterday he seen the car so if anyone knows him ask him he will tell you.

im legit i have been on the board for a long time never had problems like this.aj screenname r1 was at my house yesterday he seen the car so if anyone knows him ask him he will tell you.

Ok, so do you have clear title in hand? Do you own the car outright or are you looking for a payoff? Also, do stock wheels come with the 22's you put on it? And is the price negotiable?

Guest mrhobbz
I'm thinkin the first pic is possibly before window tint and rims? However, this dude is shady.

The first pic has a different trim down the side.

this is the same car if anyone knows john collins on this forum he has seen it.the day i bought and the day i put rims on it .same with aj on this forum seen the car last night .this is the same car