Emo Thug?? WTF

Drewhop

So I went to the store and what do i find in the checkout line. But a kid with a gawdy gold chain around his kneck. A blue bandana on (2pac Style), a white undershirt and fucking Black eyeliner. And acting like he was hard buying some fucking fruit rollups.

Is the world seriously doomed to have to deal with this shit?

I tried to find a picture as a reference but i think i may have found a new strain of Emo not seen yet..... If i had not been stunned but the overall stupidity of having to see this guy i should have snapped a pic with my phone.

A new breed, eh? You should've tackled and tagged him. Maybe named him after you. Like Emo Thuggish Andicus or some shit. I don't know. Watch some Bugs Bunny. They teach you the proper Latin for Taxonomy.

A new breed, eh? You should've tackled and tagged him. Maybe named him after you. Like Emo Thuggish Andicus or some shit. I don't know. Watch some Bugs Bunny. They teach you the proper Latin for Taxonomy.

Crikey!! Look what we have here it is the rare Thuggish Emo Andicus!!!

I didnt want to hurt the lil guy by tackling him.

I wanna see video of Emo Kids getting spear tackled. Im not talking sissy hits im talking hardcore kneck snapping(not broken just bouncing around) concusion causing hits.

And as Scotty said HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!

I actually think we should thank the Emo's, WT, wanna be thugs/ ghetto people and just stupid people all together. The way I look at it is that there are billions of people in the world and everytime I see some white trash wanna be thug piece of shit I stop and thank them for not competing with me in life. Think about it, if everyone was "smart" or had their shit together life would be harder. I take pleasure in knowing that 95% of Walmart shoppers/ employees will never amount to shit in life and I look at them as a necessary evil. An evil that keeps the ballance. You may think that a rude thing to say, but look in your heart and you'll find it's true.