Im New

OSUPITTSBURGH427

no need ive been talking to the honda guys and they've got it all figured out

stickers-15whp each

cold air-115whp

exhaust-75whp

auto trans-50whp

wing-200whp

so you see all i have to do is these easy yet very effective mods and ill be looking at around 800rwhp but hey ill take the extra 25 ponies thanks for the advice.

HAHAHAHAHA welcome to CR and positive rep for you

Fuck the rest of you, I'm gonna be the asshole.

I don't like you noob. I don't like your car. I don't like your name. I don't like your choice of future car. I don't like where you live. I don't like the way you type. I don't like that you edited your post. I don't like your attempts at humor. I just plain don't like you.

Fuck off guy.

Leave it to Hal. Lmao its funny

Fuck the rest of you, I'm gonna give him my asshole.

I heart you noob. I love your car. I cherrish your name. I absolutely adore your choice of future car (LSx FTW!). I know where you live. I watch the way you type. I stare at you while you edit your posts. I masturbate to your humor. I just plain want to play hide the pickle with you!

Fuck me guy.

Hal!!! I'm shocked!

Brian, it's ok. You don't need to hide your attraction by making it seem as if I'm the one that wants him. We're very open around here. Just let him know you want him, the buttsex will follow.

You are two funny mother fuckers. I laughed my ass off at Hal thinking im an asshole and Hal wanting me to want his asshole.

Shut your fucking mouth when you talk to me.

I still don't like you. Shit, you can't even spell "I'm".