Bunch of 5.0 Mustang Parts

hpfiend

I only have 4 lug axles- I had not purchased the axles, you can buy either sn95 or fox length with north race cars brackets. You also need a few miscellaneous brake lines...

sn95brakes.com tells all.. I have 90% of what you need though

http://www.hanlonmotorsports.com/

It includes every wear item on the t5 other than the actual gears/shafts. It includes bearings synchronizers, seals, etc... I did use the o-ring seal on the shaft and the fork pads- The video is very good as well.

They are the authority on t5s.

slicks and rims are sold, awaiting payment on magnaflow, tailpipes, H&R springs, and FMU.

Everything else is still available- also have a 90-93 gauge cluster with a broken speedo, stock cam, stock fuel pump, 8.8 rearend gasket, and I am sure a few more parts- just threw away a mostly new bottle of ford trak lok additive as it was stinking so badly ;-)

TTT

Andy- I will let you know I am going to try to sell them as a set first... fyi just front struts cost about 360.00-430.00 depending on where you shop. That is new but believe me these aren't far from that with less than 500 miles- they arent even dirty. I will sell the struts and shocks for 400.00

Just got off the phone with hanlon motorsports.

This kit I have costs 249.95 + 19.95 for the video- mine is vhs though so she said 16.95 is how much the vhs costs

266.90 + shipping

oh yeah as far as missing parts, the o-ring which she says isn't a part of any other rebuild kit on the market costs 1.59 and the shift fork pads cost 4.83 for the full set. For a grand total of 6.42.

She said I could sell it in a hearbeat for 199.00 without replacing the parts and sell the video separately.

I will sell everything for 180.00.

Well let me know- its a very good video- maybe someone with a dvd burner and a vhs can convert it for you... or you can get the video from them in dvd format, sell the vhs version which some people apparently want more than dvd (according to her) and still be way ahead with a free shim kit to boot.