Intro

nuinqua

Hey guys, I'm an auto tech and I got a 240Z that I just acquired last year, I haven't done much to it yet, just a port and polish that I was practicing and it turned out pretty good. I want to start taking it to National Trail to see what kind of numbers I put up. Gotta get a seat belt first, but I should be out there soon. Anyone else have a Datsun?

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk86/nuinqua/may23_003.jpg[/img]

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

YES! Finally a real Z car, you should try autocrossing!

You don't happen to work over at Tong Da (spelling?) at Oakland Park and Indianola do you?

Welcome, enjoy your stay!

My dad might chime in here, but he used to race Z cars back in the day, we are actually going to Nelson Ledges in late August for the 24 hour race to crew for a team with a 240z.

I saw that car for sale. It was someplace on the east side. I want to say on Hamiliton in Whitehall, but I could be mistaken.

Hawt car.

Yep, I bought it last year from a guy at carquest on e. main.

I wanna see more pics... please.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk86/nuinqua/2907784_1_full.jpg[/img]

I'll have to take more pics. I took the ugly looking headlight covers off.

Yeah, Crossle, I'm at TongDa, I would like to see your Supra. The Supra is my first love. What color is your MR2? Is it blue?

Thanks

Yeah, Crossle, I'm at TongDa, I would like to see your Supra. The Supra is my first love. What color is your MR2? Is it blue?

Thanks

Haha, I look for it every time I go by, I'll have to stop in sometime and say hello. I have a white MR2, and the Supra has the motor ripped out of it right now. It's sitting at the shop I work at. I work up the street at The Northend Wrench between Cooke and Morse. We do a lot of work with C.A.R.S across the street from you.