Boat crew

Sam1647545489

Joe where is Griggs at. I dont think I ever been there. Anyways today with 75% fuel, 650# of body weight in the boat and nothing done to the motors we hit 58mph gps. Not to bad for all stock boat. I hope to be hitting the high 60's here soon with the upgrades and just me in the boat.

Griggs is the water next to Riverside Dr.

The fast boat-able part is between Fishinger Rd and Hayden Run. North of Hayden, there is still a shorter fast area, with a slalom course. South of Fishinger, you have the boat ramps , and can run hard over to the boat club.

If coming from 270, you just take Fishinger Rd. Take it past Dublin Rd, over the bridge, to Riverside. Turn right on Riverside, and the next light, you turn right...and you are there.

The water is usually really calm, and is easily the biggest wakeboard spot in Central Ohio. No tubing or lake lice allowed, though...that's why we hit Muskingum for that. Obvisouly you know that's a great place to run full-out (perfect water that's longer than Alumn), but a lot longer drive too. :( Now that I almost live on Griggs, we mostly go there.

Griggs is a part of the scioto river, up north by home rd. About 30 seconds from my shop

That's not Griggs, that's O'Shaughnessy. It's a similar body of water; a little wider, but doesn't have as long of a straight stretch as Griggs. It is a good place to boat too.