howdy yall

Guest cmurda

Guest cmurda
howdy! I'm from Minster Ohio originally but, I'm currently located in Southern Columbus, Grove tucky area. I am now attending DeVry with megamanexe. I enjoy working on cars and trucks, and watching them race maybe one day when I'm rich (lol) I might be able to get a good car. Right now I'm a ford fan but that is because I've never gotten the opportunity to work on any other make. hopefully I get a good bake in the oven!

Guest cmurda
my friend and i did a few engine pulls. and two transmission changes from auto to standard. These were in a bronco and a ranger. All of that was better than changing a Honda accords transmission. also sorry no pictures didn't have a camera handy at the time.

That would just make me type like Paul.

well atleast we woould kind of like you then. but as of right now, george bush has a higher approval rating than you.

osama bin laden has more american friends than you.

hitler, has more friends on this bored than people that care that your alive.

what i am really trying to say is , please in all niceness, FUCK OFF you worthless infected rat

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest cmurda

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/Darkpoe/051307_19041.jpg

found this photo. it was the ranger that we changed from an auto to a standard doing a one wheel peel in 2nd gear. the picture was taken near lake Laramie back home.

well atleast we woould kind of like you then. but as of right now, george bush has a higher approval rating than you.

osama bin laden has more american friends than you.

hitler, has more friends on this bored than people that care that your alive.

what i am really trying to say is , please in all niceness, FUCK OFF you worthless infected rat

Phil, your grammar makes you fail.