Should I trade mustang for caliber?

Slimpsy1647545505

Now hear me out. I have a baby on the way and it's due late December. I don't really have a practical winter ride (I use my truck in the winter). . . but neither my truck nor the mustang nor my wife's stratus rt is all that great of a family vehicle.

So my mother in law is interested in trading her 07 Caliber with 27,000 miles on it for my 05 mustang with 48,000 miles on it. I don't really like the Caliber's but it would be a good family/winter car. . . with little hassle.

What would you do?

NO!

The things are anemic pieces of shit, and you're too big for one. When they try to give me of these things anymore at rental car places, I laugh at them. Fuck these things.

Lol, that's the kind of input I need :) I've never actually been in it. I just know they are ugly as ass and cheap looking. But yeah. . . I'm not leaning towards it. . . just wantin some opinions.

Guest tbutera2112
is your stang a sixxer or do you have smoked fog lights that dont show in your sig? if its a six then i retract my earlier statement...i dont know resale vs cost of a wrx, but i imagine its not as close with a v6...either way, i probably wouldnt trade for the caliber

is your stang a sixxer or do you have smoked fog lights that dont show in your sig? if its a six then i retract my earlier statement...i dont know resale vs cost of a wrx, but i imagine its not as close with a v6...either way, i probably wouldnt trade for the caliber

Just a v6. I'm probably not going to.

I wouldn't trade anything for a Chrysler Product.Once you get burned you don't go back.They had my wifes Grand Voyager SE for 3 weeks and called and said we really aren't sure why it is dying like it is.We can duplicate it we just can't repair it yet.We had a rental the whole time but it sucks sending that payment out and the car isn't even in your garage.I stopped by or they called me the whole time but no one could fix it.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but if you want a real family car, get a used Bonneville SSEI from 97-99. They get decent mileage, good power, they're comfortable as hell, and they have tons of room in the back. Not to mention a HUGE trunk for baby crap.

Or even an SE/SLE/SSE with the N/A motor. But if you do the N/A thing, make sure to replace the upper intake manifold.

The SSEi is actually pretty good in the corners. Look on the bottom of the spare tire cover for the RPO codes FE2 or F41. Those are the good suspension, and they can be had on the SE/SLE/SSE, too.

BTW, on the safety side of things, they're built like a concrete wall, and do a damn good job of protecting the passengers.

I'm seriously gonna ban you. STFU.

Do, get rid of the annoying ones. Mrhobbz is gone, we need to lose another.

I would keep the Mustang personally. Have you considered an Escape or something like that?

babies kill car dreams. sorry to hear about this man. but tyler does make a point on the subi. they are great cars for all year driving and they have space. good luck with whatever u do. congrats on the baby.

ogrelta, go fucking dye

babies kill car dreams. sorry to hear about this man. but tyler does make a point on the subi. they are great cars for all year driving and they have space. good luck with whatever u do. congrats on the baby.

ogrelta, go fucking dye

What is he going to dye?

ya'll some bitches, your going to ban someone because they make a one line harmless post that's on-topic. i think a bit more mature mods are needed for this place.

He's a site admin, retard.