Anybody gonna be on Brice for Mopar?

smokinsrt

If you don't like mopars then don't go. problem fixed. i don't go to the super chevy show. why cause i'm not a fan of chevys.

i will be at the show sometime during the weekend. wont be able to make the after show fun since i have to dj fri and saturday night. unless i can get them to have a band or get someone to cover me.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our local AMC club helps @ the Nats... keep in mind that NOw the Mopar Nats. is the biggest event NTR has now adays. we have been to brice road several times. But i do agree Heath (st route 79) saturday night is the place to be... Heath wants the Mopar peeps. money..

I would not expect it to be a free for all in heath tho..

they started tamming it down some last year, due to all the accidents involving street racing and pro mods going out of control on public roads..

It is the weekend of Aug. 9th..

Last year we cruised the cummins dodge...

have no ideal what we will be cruising this year tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Put tiger pits in Brice Road.

I'm so not looking forward to this weekend. GTFO of my town.

blah blah blah GTFO its on the clear other side of town that you dont go down gramps

don worry ill be there ..... any one want to help me jack my car up to adjust my ebreak so i can lock it...ive got stacks of tires jsut sitten around ;)

Put tiger pits in Brice Road.

I'm so not looking forward to this weekend. GTFO of my town.

I'm not even entirely pissed about them being "in town". I do get quite pissed about the childish events, including but not limited to:

Burnouts down the street

Clogged Traffic (see above ^)

General yelling/screaming/chaos and people throwing crap and trash.

Want to have a car event, great, but don't act like 5 year olds and ruin it for everyone else who lives in the city.

:mad:

blah blah blah GTFO its on the clear other side of town that you dont go down gramps

don worry ill be there ..... any one want to help me jack my car up to adjust my ebreak so i can lock it...ive got stacks of tires jsut sitten around ;)

I heard the cops will be waiting for the special ones like you. Heres to hoping!

:cool:

Wow, I didn't know so many people hated MoPar Nationals.

I'll be there but I doubt I will be on Brice Rd. Brice has turned into crap the past few years. Rumor is that somewhere in Hebron is the replacement spot this year.

I'm not really in a mood to have shit thrown at my car.

that incident happened a long ass time ago....... if you have been recently you would know that pretty much anything is welcomed. it has seriously calmed down over the years. and sure there will always be some drunk assclown doing stupid shit, but that can be expected at any public car gathering (excluding cr meets obviously)

I'll be in Heath saturday night. Just let me prewarn you all...If your not driving a Mopar dont do anything! Im talking no speeding, no revving and no burnouts. Heath cops are fucking pricks and will ticket you. The only people they will not ticket is Mopar owners since they are bringing in about 2million in revenues for that weekend. The city kinda over looks thier shinanigans. I wont be taking my car out as last time I had it out there it ended up being trailored courtesy of Heath PD for a fucking license plate bulb.

Its fun times for sure, but the cops in Heath again are pricks. Be prepared for assholeness if your not in a Mopar and decide to do one of the 3 above mentioned things.

As for those saying Heath cops are polite..bwahaha! That seriously made me laugh out loud. Heath cops are notoriously pricks! 2 years ago 12 of us got pulled over cause we was the last ones to leave due to not wanting to be stuck in traffic. 3 s10's got tickets for hitting their air bags and raising their trucks back up while in a parking lot mind you (bw3's), 3 of us got license plate bulb tickets (mine got a free ride) and the rest got other ones for no front tag or other dumb shit.

But yet they dont notice the Challenger out there with no tags what so ever on it, a parachute, big ass slicks and litterally tearing chunks out of the road. Guess his weekend of buying food and shit at stores was more then my yearly taxes and expenses living there.

They tried giving my dad a ticket til he said he was gonna sit with the cop the rest of the night to hand out tickets to everyone doing burnouts. The cop politely told him to have a good night lol. Heath cops for the loss!

I'll restate some things.

Rt 79 > Brice (and has been for 5 years).

Non-Mopars are welcome. Been there, done that.

Heath cops are NOT assholes, pricks, cunts, etc. Anyone with any common sense will get along with them JUST FINE. They crack down on exactly who they should crack down on. If you're one of them... sorry.

EDIT -

I will be at the Giant Eagle parking lot in the truck in my sig. CR folks please swing by and say howdy.