7/26 blast from the past car show & cruise

78 malibu

This saturday is the 15th annuual blast from the past car show & cruise at downtown delaware oh. Registration is 11am to 3pm with over 75 trophies

presented at 8 pm. Bring your cars,trucks and motor cycles. No year restrictions. Last year there was over 900 cars.

Anyone from down here want to cruize up there together?

I live in beechwold, just south of worthington-apparently not too far from you, the girl who was in my galant during picture time apparently went to thomas with your sister :confused:

I will be there with my orange mach 1. if you want any kind of good spot in the show, plan on being there early. I will be down by 8 or 9 am.

i showed up last year at 9 it was already filling up.ill be showing up this year around 7:30 with the bu to get a shaded spot.

I went today and man, it was somethin. Every car there was cammed, had to be. I was sittin/walkin around with the kids that own the mustang/camaro. We were parked next to his uncle who had the 2009 challenger srt8, the S281, the old mustang and oldschool challenger r/t. It was a pretty good day. Lots of stupid people walking right in the center of the street when people are tryin to drive through

I went today and man, it was somethin. Every car there was cammed, had to be. I was sittin/walkin around with the kids that own the mustang/camaro. We were parked next to his uncle who had the 2009 challenger srt8, the S281, the old mustang and oldschool challenger r/t. It was a pretty good day. Lots of stupid people walking right in the center of the street when people are tryin to drive through

was the kids name jordan? has a mustang tattoo on his forearm and drive 99 SS daily....lol

i remember seeing that chevy, did it has chrome pannels on the rear quarterpannels? I thought it was a 57.

well it has the factory chrome body molding with teal in the center grooves of it....but no its a 55' with a REAL big motor in it. just took the blower off of it for a new setup. but it still runs pretty good as is

im sure you seen it though...color matched rool cage too

You kinda got me confused, i was with a kid named jordan. He drives the silver mustang with black rims as his DD. Dont think he has any tattoos though.

nevermind...you were with the kid who tells everyone his mustang has 500hp yet only beat another 99-04 GT (catback/tune only)by i think half a car or so. :D