Weather for Saturday...

V8 Beast

Where is all that rain dammit. I actually need it right now to keep my customers lawns from turning to toast. Most have sprinkler systems that will keep me busy . Looks like I might just keep that front bar on for now at least. I thought taking it off might help weight transfer to the rear. QA1's up front and comp engineering shocks and stock springs out back now should change things a little compared to what I had stiff BMR springs and monroe shocks. I have never been to a track event with you guys and looking forward to one. Just want to say thanks for all the time you guys are putting into this one/ I'm sure it takes some time and a lot of phone calls.

Where is all that rain dammit. I actually need it right now to keep my customers lawns from turning to toast. Most have sprinkler systems that will keep me busy . Looks like I might just keep that front bar on for now at least. I thought taking it off might help weight transfer to the rear. QA1's up front and comp engineering shocks and stock springs out back now should change things a little compared to what I had stiff BMR springs and monroe shocks. I have never been to a track event with you guys and looking forward to one. Just want to say thanks for all the time you guys are putting into this one/ I'm sure it takes some time and a lot of phone calls.

yea 90 percent of my customers have irrigation thank god.