Cinnamon challenge?

Slimpsy1647545505

What makes that so hard to do? Funny stuff though.

not 100% but i think cinnamon is unable to be broken down by saliva, therefore your trying to swallow powder. then if you happen to try to breathe its a wrap, which is what happened to this guy.

Okay, so I tried it this weekend and.... Well.... I failed, my buddy thru up instantly after trying it. I couldn't believe it was that hard but you're right. The cinnamon doesn't break down. It's like eating saw dust. lol :lol:

:funny:

Man you should of got a video of it lol. Did your friend cough up some dust before he threw up, or did you? Ive seen videos where people cough and its just a big poof of cinnamon lmao.

I though t about it...How dumb is this. We were in the parking lot of Cedar Point when we tried it...LOL I stoped at a gas station on the way up and saw the cinnamon and thought about the thread so I bought it. We got out and I said "ever done the Cinnamon challange" so we tried it. LOL

BTW, Erock, the guy in the video? I used to listen to that show religiously, and he ended up having some respiratory problems that afternoon, went to the hospital. He had problems for about a week afterward, too. According to him, the doc said he's damn lucky he didn't get inhalation pneumonia from that shit...

And that dude ain't exactly a pussy...some of the shit they've done to him on that show would have snet most of us sensible people straight to the ER...