** 2006 Grand Prix GXP For Sale (Best Price Around) **

TTQ B4U

Time to offer the baby up to folks looking for a hellva clean ride that has mid 16,000 miles on her.

I've owned her since day 1, November of 2005 and Andy who cleaned her up in April can attest to how clean she is. Only had her to the track once and on six runs. Pulled 13.8-13.9 consistantly with a proper launch.

Never driven much until this year as I did lots of airplane travel. Two car seats in the back is about it and even still, not many besides me have been in the car at all.

LOADED: Everything but Navigation is on her. $32k+ MSRP when new.

My GMAC Lease is coming due and I can either drive it for a couple more months, turn it in early or offer it up at a great price.

$16,900 takes her home (That's well under KBB and what they are selling for right now). I have her priced below 99% of the GXP's within 300 miles.

ALL the paperwork, transfer and title work will be taken care of by the dealer I'm picking my new car up at. They can even offer financing. Keeps things simple for me and you.

Call me (Tim) 614.795.4907 cell or PM Questions, or to set up a drive

A number of Pics can be seen here:

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/2006_gxp

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/64811258.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be making the last payment in very early Oct., then she's off the market and back to the property of GMAC. I won't be able to sell her on my own after that.

If you're interested, I'm flexible on price. I'm not out to make much money on her. I basically want a few hundred over my dead buyout to call it a great deal for anyone who takes her.

Has about 16,400 miles on her and 3/4 tank of gas in it now :)

PM me or best to email me at pdqgp at yahoo.com

when do u have this to? when is your lease up?